Monday, September 1, 2008

Lets Catch Up!!

Gosh, its been awhile since I have posted anything and so much has been going on. I've also been recieving threats from a few people for not posting anything new!!
On the fourth of August, JO and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary, and Eva turning 2 months old. I always tell Jose the 2 years can sometimes feel like 40yrs! But over those two years we have definatly learned alot about life and ALOT about each other! Its one thing to learn, and another to comprehend and apply it to your daily life! I always tell JO, "you live and you learn!" Love you BABE!
For our anniversary, we celebrated it in my most favorite vacation place.... the city of sin! None other than Las Vegas! What draws me to this city certainly isn't the gambling (no, really), its the city lights, the shopping, walking the strip, and the crazy people
























While in Vegas, we were able to attend one of the best shows in the city, besides any of the Cirque de Soule shows. Anyways, we went and saw Stomp Out Loud. All they do in the show is make music with metal and plastic garbage cans, signs, hub caps, garbage bag, all sorts of things including their feet and hands. The people in this show have this incredible talent for music and beat. The main guy was the most impresive, he was this big white guy, and you could just tell that he could feel the beat. If he would have messed up, then everyone else would have been off. It was amazing to watch. After the show, some of the performers came out the meet the audience and JO jumped in with one of them for a quick pic! He was in more AWW than I was.

But the only bad thing about taking a vacation as a pair, you can never seem to be in the pictures at the same time, for the fear of asking someone in vegas, "can you take a picture of us?" your then expensive piece of electronics has a pair of legs and a new owner. So we settle for seperate pictures.
As we traveled to vegas, we took the girls with us to meet Jo's Mom who then took them with her to spend the week with her in California. As for baby Eva, she was left home with Grandma Bonnett for a few sleepless nights! But Vegas isn't a place where you catch up on sleep, its another place to loose sleep.

That next weekend we blessed Eva Jane on the 10th, but I don't have any pictures of that day at the moment but I will post them later. As for that special day, she recieved a beautiful blessing from her father who blessed her with advice and tools that will help her through out her life. Recently she has just started to smile, and I can't seem to get enough of it. This picture is one of her first smiles.

















These other pictures are ones that I just took on my own and I was pretty impressed by my artistic ability! She is 2 months old in these pictures









Lastly, just this Labor Day weekend, my mom took us to Park City to ride the Alpine slide, the zip line and the coster ride. It was our last little summer get together which makes me sick. Really the thought of fall makes me sad! I'm not ready for summer to be over, and not looking forward to colds, cold weather, or snow!!



8 comments:

Melisa said...

Yeah! Good job on the update. I'm glad you had a good time in Vegas! Did you find some good buys at Swiss days!

Kim said...

YEAHHH An update! I'm so happy now :) I seriously check every day! I can't believe how big Eva is getting. she is sooo cute. She has such a sweet face. Also good job on those pictures her eyes are gorgeous!!!!

[Morgan] said...

so fun to read your update!
your little is getting big, but still so tiny!
vegas is your favorite huh? attracted to crazy people? too too funny!
you look great by the way!!!

Laisa said...

You guys have had an awesome summer! :D We really want to see 'Stomp Out Loud' too.....the only thing I hate in Vegas is smelling like cigarettes (ha ha). Little Eva is so adorable.

ashley said...

your baby is so cute! I hope you guys are doing well!

cat+tadd=sam said...

I'm so happy to see you updated, geez! Took you long enough! Your little girl is SO cute, I bet you're in love!

Whitney Bonnett Taylor said...

that picture of your dad is the best! Oh what would we do without the funny dads we have? My dad is always making us laugh....as I know your's is. That's good you guys got away for your anniversary...that's one thing good about getting married in the summer...you have every summer after to celebrate that day. Our anniversary, two days after christmas.....I doubt we'll ever get away!

Mallory said...

jaymi!!i am so happy i stumbled across your blog!congrats on the precious baby girl a few months late. I am glad to see that everything is going great with you! tell jose i say hello and i cant wait to blog stock you now! :)