Friday, October 10, 2008

4 Months on October 4th

My baby has just turned 4 months and I can't believe it! My how time flies. We are just begining to see her personality she cries when someone isn't near to talk to her, and she has the cutest smile. She went in for her four month check up and the Doc said we could start feeding her cereal, and as of right now she hates it. She screams the whole time. I guess she will eventually get the hang of it! She also loves to sit up and stand like a big girl. She has this incredibly strong neck so when she lays on the floor, she tries so hard to lift her head up and see what she thinks she is missing out on.


















This Picture is of our very first time trying spoon feeding, it wasn't too messy, actually the cleanest the cleanest of all.

3 comments:

[Morgan] said...

4 months?!
she's so dang cute.
that flower is awesome!
both of my kids hated baby cereal... i skipped straight to the good stuff. well you know, if applesauce and pears are the good stuff...
love your festive halloween layout!

also, i was just wondering, do you ever talk to or see renee? (knudsen)

Jessica said...

So So CUTE!!!! I can't believe how big she is!!!

Kim said...

AHHHH SHE IS SO CUTE! I about died when I saw the new header picture! So adorable! WOW I love the Halloween outfit. I love dressing Payton up for the holiday. I can't wait to see halloween pictures! Your such a fun mom!