Sunday, November 23, 2008

TWILIGHT!

What a JOKE! On Thursday, we went to see and early showing of Twilight at 7 pm the night before it was actually released for the public! The only problem was, this was the only picture I could capture, as we were standing in this crowded hallway right before you walk into the theater, they announce they won't let any cameras inside the theater! Boy was I MAD! My first thought was to just hid it in one of our trendy large purses, but hey, who knew they were doing purse checks! So I had to run out to the car only to come back and stand in back of the same long line! So this is the only picture I came back with! It's alright, it was worth it for a good movie and good company!

1 comment:

[Morgan] said...

how fun. i've never read the series but i'm still jealous.